- Formed to develop long term structures-- communities, housing units, commercial and industrial developments while establishing pioneering businesses here and abroad.
- To develop high-end residential and commercial properties/projects that would meet the International standards of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority and its diverse group of locators.
- To provide unique modern building facilities, so as to develop outlet businesses to attract local retailers and duty free shops to satisfy foreign tourists.
- To undertake business development on an executive level that would produce projects based on experience, aggressiveness and basic business fundamentals that would ensure capital market possibilities.
Top Executive / Management
Dr. Johnson Yang - Chairman/ Executive
- Taiwan and U.S. Licensed Civil Engineer with Ph.D. in Construction Management
- Has bought 80% of the Taiwanese investors in SBMA
Mr. George Kang- Executive
- A successful hotelier in Taipei, re-constructed an old style hotel building with 220 rooms into a modern, stylish boutique hotel now known as United Hotel - Taipei
Josephine Floresca - Chief Executive Officer
- EB Mass Com with Double Major Marketing / Advertising
Lee Bagona- Operation / HR
- From Air21, Inc./ FederalExpress - 10 years logistics experience